- Details of the Offer: All the specifics of the invitation to become a partner in the early growth stages of Future Fund Advisors, how we plan to execute, what we plan to accomplish, and how you can participate.
- Why Future Fund: We have an ambitious growth plan to reach $1 B AUM and $7.5 MM in operating profits by 2027. The firm is led by Gary Black, former CEO of Janus, and David Kalis, former head of Growth Equities at Calamos Investments. Together they have 50 years combined investment management experience.
- Why Now: A difficult 2022 has created a unique opportunity for growth stock investors. In our opinion, a combination of higher interest rates and overvaluation has run its course and should make for a better return environment in 2023.
- How We’ll Succeed: Launching new hedged products in 2023 designed to offer significant downside protection in what we expect will be a growth-driven but choppy market. We believe these, along with other new products in the coming years, and our current portfolios give us a solid base for growth.
- Your Investment: We are seeking $5 MM in new equity in exchange for 33% ownership in the firm. This private placement opportunity is available to accredited investors with a minimum investment of $10,000.
Watch a replay of our Zoom Call with Gary Black and David Kalis, originally aired on Jan. 12, 2023.
PRELIMINARY RISK DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION PERMITS YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS INVESTMENT.
INVESTORS MAY LOSE ALL OR PART OF THEIR INVESTMENT. IN ADDITION, RESTRICTIONS ON REDEMPTIONS AND TRANSFERABILITY MAY AFFECT THE COMPANY’S ABILITY TO RECOVER ANY LOSSES.
THIS BRIEF STATEMENT CANNOT DISCLOSE ALL THE RISKS AND OTHER FACTORS NECESSARY TO EVALUATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS COMPANY. THEREFORE, BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PARTICIPATE IN AN INVESTMENT IN THIS COMPANY, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY STUDY THIS DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT, INCLUDING A DISCUSSION OF POTENTIAL RISKS RELATED TO THIS INVESTMENT.